Thinking of franchising a business or improving an existing franchise network? We can help.
We are New Zealand’s leading specialist franchise consultancy, working with national and international franchises.
We have worked with hundreds of franchise systems, many of them New Zealand’s most prominent franchise brands.
Let us help you make the right decision franchising a business, your business.
Considering franchising your business?
Call (09) 523 3858 or email us to arrange a free Preliminary Assessment Meeting. This meeting will provide you with unique insights and a much clearer understanding of available opportunities.
Looking to improve the performance of your existing franchise system?
We can assist with a Franchise System Review & Audit and targeted support services relating to many aspects of franchise network strategy, design and management.
We are business growth consultants specialising in franchising.
We work with a diverse range of franchisors, large and small, and from different business sectors.
We help the companies we work with to develop appropriate strategies, develop and execute best practice, and adapt to an evolving organisational environment.
Bottom-line, we help our clients build bigger and more valuable multi-site businesses.
Get our free business guide
Get our Franchise Advantage Guide – What you should know about starting a franchise system. An introduction to franchising, includes answers to common questions, and provides insights into key franchising steps. You should read this free booklet if you’re wondering if your business can be franchised, whether franchising is the right strategy, and what is generally involved in creating a franchise system.
Becoming more profitable and develop a more valuable asset. How we can help.
- Helping determine, assess and develop the optimal franchising or alternative multi-site strategy for your particular business.
- Developing and formalising multi-site structure (e.g. operating manuals, recruitment systems, field visit frameworks etc) for new and existing multi-site businesses.
- Undertaking detailed unit and network-level business and financial modelling.
- Review of legal documentation.
- Comprehensive review and audit of existing franchise networks to best practice, identifying gaps and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Review of franchisee recruitment, screening and selection processes.
- Developing franchisor and franchisee capability through targeted public and private education and training programmes.
- Undertaking original research for specialist company and sector insights.