Franchising a business is an exciting yet serious undertaking.
- Find out if your business can be franchised.
- If franchising is the right multi-unit strategy for your objectives.
- And what is involved in franchising your business.
While the basic concept of franchising is easily understood, the details involved in structuring and managing a franchise network are considerably more complex.
Do it once do it right with Franchize Consultants.
For those who don’t get it right, the results can be disastrous. Sometimes it has led to complete business failure. For those more fortunate it may just result in lengthy and expensive legal battles or a failure to achieve full market penetration.
You can step off on the right path by meeting with New Zealand’s leading consultancy for designing, structuring and enhancing franchise business networks. Our clients include a number of New Zealand’s largest companies as well as small entrepreneurial start-up businesses.
Franchise Advantage Guide
Franchising Your Business
If you are planning to set up a franchised business we strongly recommend seeking professional assistance. We can help with a range of critical services and invite you to contact us to arrange a no obligation franchise assessment meeting.
Services of particular interest to companies evaluating franchising include:
- Preliminary Assessment Meetings
- Business Model Optimisation
- Franchisor and Franchisee Financial Analysis, including Feasibility Studies
- Franchise Development Plans
- Franchise Agreement Legal Briefs
- Franchisee and Franchisor Manuals
- Marketing Strategy & Recruitment Documentation
- Franchise System Management Training
For many businesses, franchising provides a number of unique and important advantages. These advantages can variously help an organisation grow to a much greater size and at a much faster rate. Speed of growth is improved by the introduction of franchisees – who help fuel growth by providing capital to establish additional units. There are also many advantages meaning individual unit, outlet or store competitiveness and results can also improve – thereby increasing the value of the overall network.