Growing a Business with Franchising & Licensing
For ambitious business owners, in association with MYOB and Westpac Bank, in this 3 hour session we will explain how to take your business to the next level.
Franchising and Licensing a Business Education
Dr Callum Floyd of Franchize Consultants, in association with Westpac’s Daniel Cloete, and MYOB, will provide insight into franchising and licensing a business. This includes how more businesses from more industries are taking advantage of the opportunities a well-structured and managed system can provide. This programme provides ambitious business owners with valuable insights into franchising and licensing. This includes why companies franchise/license, different structures, and the process of franchising/licensing. The programme also addresses available specialist advice, banking requirements and opportunities, key success factors, and more.
Core topics covered include:
- Franchising and licensing background and history
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The right time to consider franchising/licensing
- What it takes to do it properly
- Different types of franchising/ licensing structures
- Types of franchising/licensing fees
- Franchisee/ licensee manuals and training
- The importance of support and field visits
- Franchising/licensing lifecycle
- Banking requirements and opportunities for new franchisors / licensors
- Available specialist professional advice and how to use it
Franchise Field Support Visit Training For Franchisor Field Support Representatives
Monday 6 November 2017
Attendees gain knowledge on key facets of franchise field support visits. This includes their importance, the many roles FSRs should perform and the field visit process. We also cover essential do’s and don’ts and the FSR ‘toolbox.’ Investment $495+GST. Limited to 20 attendees.
What our attendees said:
- “Fabulous combination of people which lead to an enjoyable and informative session. Excellent presenters who kept the day rolling, despite those individuals who were giggling way too much!”
- “The interaction with other people on the course was great to see what others are doing/thinking of doing”
- “I think it was very informative and fulfilled all my expectations”
- “really enjoyed it and took away a lot I can use”
Improving Franchisee Performance For Franchisor Field Support Representatives
Tuesday 7 November 2017
This franchise training is focused on helping FSRs develop franchisee performance. This is acheived by focusing on franchisee business planning and performance information (financial and non-financial KPIs). We also work through and benchmarking and sensitivity analysis, and franchisee development processes. Investment $495+GST.
What our attendees found valuable:
- “The provision of some really good insights and techniques/blueprints to utilise to effectively manage a franchisees performance. Good to share with other franchisors their experiences in this area and the course provided the platform to help us deliver more value to our franchisees to help improve business performance.”
- ‘I enjoyed the depth of knowledge that was available from the presenters and how they were able to make links to real life situations”
- “Preparation and following through the visit”
Managing a Franchise System For Franchisors and Support Staff
Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 November 2017
This programme covers key franchise system leadership and planning, Franchise Support Office roles. We also cover franchisee recruitment, launching franchisees, ongoing support and training. Finally, the programme also addresses marketing in a franchise system, communication and compliance, etc. This programme is valuable for established franchisors. It is also a great introduction to to franchising for prospective or new franchisors. Investment $950+GST
What our attendees said:
- “Great course content, exceptionally well presented and in fact exceeded my expectations.”
- “I learnt so much about the franchise business. We can make more informed decisions. Everything was valuable. I appreciated hearing all the negatives and difficulties and ways to over come them.”
- “The relaxed, yet professional manner in which the training was presented by Donna & Callum and the ver y comprehensive scope of subjects.”
- “The subjects covered and the knowledge & experience of the presenters provided me with the assurance that I was learning the nuts & bolts of the franchise sector and nothing was glossed over.”
Growing Franchisee Profit
Dr Callum Floyd and Michelle Bentham will help franchisees identify ways to improve business performance, profit and sustainability. This is achieved through an improved understanding of relevant financial and non-financial information and business analysis (including benchmarking and sensitivity analysis). We also work through the role of business planning, and ways to work productively with field staff and franchisors.