Franchisee business planning resulting in agreed objectives is a key process franchisors need to develop and sustain performance. Today more than ever, effective franchisee business planning needs to be at the centre of the franchisee-franchisor journey and relationship.
Franchisee Business Planning Training for Field Managers
Franchisee business planning is about a shared focus toward optimising local business opportunities, a critical franchise system success factor. It follows that Field Managers, who have the responsibility of driving this local business optimisation, need the background understanding, tools and confidence, to encourage effective franchisee business planning and business plan implementation.
Core Course Content
- Franchisee business planning background
- Field visits and business planning
- Case Studies
- Business planning structure and purpose
- Business planning and approval processes
- Business planning tools
- The role of benchmarking and sensitivity analysis
- Developing and managing the Franchisee Business Plan
- Overcoming common business planning challenges
- Improved understanding of the purpose of business planning
- Improved understanding of the elements of a business plan
- Improved understanding of the business planning process
- Improved understanding of the associated data requirements, including where to
get key information from
- Improved ability to assist franchisees to complete a business plan
- Improved ability to work with franchisees on achieving business plan objectives
- Improved understanding of possible franchisee objections, including how to overcome them
The presenters, Michelle Bentham and Graham Elliott, are long-term consultants with Franchize Consultants. Both have a rich franchising, business and academic background.
Michelle Bentham has an MBA and many years of operational experience in franchising, working mainly with major fast food franchises, McDonald’s and Subway in a wide variety of management roles. Michelle also has considerable and practical Subway multi-unit franchisee experience.
Graham has substantial senior management and consulting experience with network business models in New Zealand, and internationally. Graham’s experience with companies like Placemakers, Life Pharmacy, Unilever, Reckitt & Colman and Smith & Nephew is complemented with a Bachelor of Social Science and a Bachelor of Science (Honours).
When & Where?
- Day. Tuesday 13 November
- Time. 9am – 5pm (coffee at 8.30am)
- Location. TBC
The workshop investment is $495 + GST per attendee. Options are available for multiple attendees.
Note: This programme is registered with the MBIE Regional Business Partner Network. Your company may qualify for a Business Capability Voucher for this programme.
Please call with any questions about this or future programmes.
Phone. 09 523 3858