Franchising and licensing a business can be a very successful way of growing and improving an established business.
A new training programme provided by Franchize Consultants, Westpac and MYOB will help business understand the opportunity and steps involved.
- Wednesday 4th May – Westpac, Auckland – 3 hrs
- Tuesday 24th May – MYOB, Christchurch – 3 hrs
- Wednesday 25th May – Westpac, Wellington – 3 hrs
Franchising and Licensing a Business Education
Dr Callum Floyd of Franchize Consultants, in association with Westpac’s Daniel Cloete, and MYOB, will provide insight into franchising and licensing a business. This includes how more businesses from more industries are taking advantage of the opportunities a well-structured and managed system can provide. This programme provides ambitious business owners with valuable insights into franchising and licensing. This includes why companies franchise/license, different structures, and the process of franchising/licensing. The programme also addresses available specialist advice, banking requirements and opportunities, key success factors, and more.
Core topics covered include:
- Franchising and licensing background and history
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The right time to consider franchising/licensing
- What it takes to do it properly
- Different types of franchising/ licensing structures
- Types of franchising/licensing fees
- Franchisee/ licensee manuals and training
- The importance of support and field visits
- Franchising/licensing lifecycle
- Banking requirements and opportunities for new franchisors / licensors
- Available specialist professional advice and how to use it
Dr Callum Floyd is Managing Director of Franchize Consultants, New Zealand’s leading franchising and licensing consulting company. Callum has been involved in franchising for more than 20 years, including 12 years of direct experience leading franchise/license system development and improvement projects across a range of business sectors and involving leading local and international organisations. In addition, Callum has substantial franchising and related knowledge gained from completing both Master of Commerce (with 1st Class Honors) and Doctorate qualifications researching franchising.
Westpac New Zealand
Westpac has a proven track record of supporting franchise system development and funding franchisees and offers specialist franchise banking managers in all the main centres.
Westpac National Manager Franchise, Daniel Cloete, will talk on banking requirements and opportunities for new franchisors/licensors.
MYOB offers easy online accounting software that has everything a franchise system needs to take care of business.
More Information and Registration
For more information or to register call Shelley @ Franchize Consultants on (09) 523 3858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click [here] for a full brochure