If you have a strong business model, franchising a business might be a good way to expand and build a considerably larger and more valuable enterprise.
Thinking of franchising a business or improving an existing franchise network?
We can help.
We are New Zealand’s leading specialist franchise and franchising consultancy, working with clients from all around New Zealand and overseas.
We have worked with literally hundreds of franchise systems, and our strategic consultancy services have been employed by many of New Zealand’s most prominent franchise brands. Let us help you make the right decision to franchising a business, your business!
Considering franchising your business? Then call (09) 523 3858 or email us now to arrange a free Preliminary Assessment Meeting. This meeting will provide you with unique insights and a much clearer understanding of available opportunities.
Looking to improve the performance of your existing franchise system? We can assist with a Franchise System Review & Audit and targetted support services relating to many aspects of franchise network strategy, design and management.
See who we work with and call us now on on (09) 523 3858
At Franchize Consultants, we are business growth specialists with a particular (but not exclusive) focus on franchising. We work with a diverse range of franchisors, large and small, and from different business sectors. We help the companies we work with to develop appropriate strategies, develop and execute best practice, and adapt to an evolving organisational environment.
Bottom-line, we help our clients build bigger and more valuable multi-site businesses.
Our key service key areas include:
- Helping determine, assess and develop the optimal franchising or alternative multi-site strategy for your particular business
- Developing and formalising multi-site structure (e.g. operating manuals, recruitment systems, field visit frameworks etc) for new and existing multi-site businesses
- Undertaking detailed unit and network-level business and financial modelling
- Review of legal documentation
- Comprehensive review and audit of existing franchise networks to best practice, identifying gaps and opportunities for performance improvement
- Review of franchisee recruitment, screening and selection processes
- Developing franchisor and franchisee capability through targeted public and private education and training programmes
- Undertaking original research for specialist company and sector insights.
Franchize Consultants can help your business achieve sustainable growth, becoming more profitable and develop a more valuable asset. Arrange a time today for an informal, confidential discussion with one of our senior team members.
Franchize Consultants – business growth and franchising specialists