Managing a successful franchise system is a unique and complex business. This training programme from Franchize Consultants teaches the fundamentals of managing a franchise system and provides franchisor executives with core knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage a franchise network and earn the on-going respect and co-operation of franchisees.
Click this link to view our full brochure in *pdf format
- The many roles of the Franchise Support Office,including strategy, operations, sales, marketing, finance and administration, franchise support and training
- Recruiting franchisees
- How to induct franchisees into your franchise system
- Launching franchisee businesses effectively, including initial training, launch marketing and promotions, and onsite-support
- Ongoing franchisee support and training
- Brief guide to conducting successful field visits
- Communicating with franchisees, including methods of communications, meetings, seminars, conferences, Franchise Advisory Councils.
- Monitoring the performance of franchisees
- Managing franchisee compliance
- Managing the franchise relationship
- Franchisee exit management
The training day will be led by Donna Ferrall and Callum Floyd
Donna has over 25 years of operational experience in franchising, working with major fast food franchises, McDonalds and Subway in a wide variety of roles (e.g., restaurant manager, field consultant, business consultant, operations manager). Donna played an important part in the development of the Subway Franchise Support Office in New Zealand, including building the field support team from scratch. She also planned, prepared and delivered training classes on franchise owner and staff management.
Dr Callum Floyd
Callum has substantial franchising and related knowledge gained from completing both Master of Commerce (with 1st class honors) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) qualifications researching franchising. Callum has led franchise development projects across a range of business sectors involving leading local and international organisations.
To register your interest or request further information please contact Adrienne Quach at email@example.com or (09) 523 3858.
Time and date
Date: Tuesday 29 and Wednesday 30 November 2011
Time: 9am – 5pm, both days
Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron, Auckland
Oops! We could not locate your form.