What are Franchise field visits? What should a Field Support Representative do? And how does this fit into overall franchise system management?
Effective field support visits have a dramatic impact on the health and performance of a franchise system. This field visit training program for field representatives and franchisor executives provides powerful insights into the role of field visits how they should be performed effectively. Importantly you will also gain knowledge on the background franchise infrastructure required in order to provide effective field visits, including available tools and how to use them.
Click this link to view our full brochure in *pdf format
- Franchise field visits in context
- Why Franchise field visits are important
- The many roles of a Field Support Representative
- Understanding the franchisor-franchisee relationship life cycle
- The multi-stage Franchise field visits process
- Do’s and dont\’s of Franchise field visits
- Required franchisor infrastructure, including the field representative’s tool box
- Getting the most out of your Franchise field visits
- Case studies and examples
- Understand the various roles and responsibilities of the Field Support Representative
- Appreciate the various skills, attributes and qualities needed to fulfill the Field Support Representative role effectively
- Know what ‘Tools’ Field Support Representatives have at their disposal, and how and when to use them
- Gain insight into how to manage and monitor the performance of Field Support Representatives
- Conduct more in-depth and productive Field Visits & Franchisee Performance Reviews
- Have a better understanding of the franchising culture and franchisor-franchisee relationship dynamics
- Understand the wider supporting infrastructure required to build an effective Franchise Field Support Visit program
- Networking with other like-minded franchise executives
The training day will be led by Donna Ferrall and Callum Floyd
Donna has over 25 years of operational experience in franchising, working with major fast food franchises, McDonalds and Subway in a wide variety of roles (e.g., restaurant manager, field consultant, business consultant, operations manager). Donna played an important part in the development of the Subway Franchise Support Office in New Zealand, including building the field support team from scratch. She also planned, prepared and delivered training classes on franchise owner and staff management.
Dr Callum Floyd
Callum has substantial franchising and related knowledge gained from completing both Master of Commerce (with 1st class honors) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) qualifications researching franchising. Callum has led franchise development projects across a range of business sectors involving leading local and international organisations.
To register your interest or request further information please contact Adrienne Quach at firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 523 3858.
Time and date
Date: Thursday 1 December 2011
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron, Auckland
Oops! We could not locate your form.